Listen in to Jason’s podcasts on iTunes or Feedburner. Jason discusses a variety of topics from organic search engine optimization to custom WordPress plugins.
Jason’s approach is basic and gradient. He speaks in layman’s terms with technology and explains things in a very easy to understand way.
Listen to Online Marketing Podcast episodes by clicking a title below, or listen on iTunes.
- Online Millennial Marketing Foundations for the Private Practice [email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google “Slow” Labels in Search Results & The Future of Page SpeedWhat is the new Google Slow label and what does it mean? How could this effect your business in Googles search engine? What does the future look like in relation to website speed, mobile/portable devices, smart phones and more. Google Slow Label example on mobile device. Photo Credits: w3developing and K. […][email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- 10 Best Practices of Modern Online PresenceIn this podcast I cover the critical and important top 10 best web and online practices in descriptive detail. Find out how you stack up to these ten points and grade your online presence.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google Search Engine Guidelines – Episode 3 – Are You a Victim of Link Scheme (you wouldn’t even know it!)?A little known secret about your links floating around the internet. What appears to be helping could be working directly against you. Listen in on this episode for details straight from the Google Webmaster Quality Guidelines.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google Search Engine Guidelines – Episode 2 – Avoid Automatically Generated ContentQuality content is what makes the internet a valuable thing. Google has some very specific suggestions and guidelines when dealing with content and their search engine. Listen in while I cover the next major topic.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google Search Engine Guidelines – Episode 1 – Introduction and BasicsWhat are the very basics of optimizing your website for Google? Would you feel comfortable telling a Google employee of the tactics you are attempting?[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Question ] – Why Did My Site Drop Position in Google? And “Get Rich Quick” SEO Exposed!Have you ever wondered why your site lost position in Google? Doing good one day and lost the next? What causes all this to happen and why is it so difficult to get a high position on Google? In this podcast I explore some uncharted territory and go where few would go to discuss the […][email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Special Guest ] – Chef Cristian of Tampa Bay – How His Success Depended on the Internet and Online StrategyChef Cristian on the Halloween special to talk about how his cooking businesses started and how important his website and the internet played in his success. Learn more about Chef Cristian. [caption id=attachment_123 align=alignleft width=300] Chef Cristian[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- What is HTML Really? – It’s Certainly Not a Programming Language!The acronym HTML is often very confused by business owners. In this podcast I break it down in simple words so it can be easily understood by business owners and non-techies alike. What is HTML Really!?[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Client Question ] – Why Does Website Development and Design Pricing Fluctuate So Much?If there is one question I have hear a thousand times its in relation to why website services fluctuate so much in cost. In this podcast I go over the 3 main reasons Ive experienced and learned as to why the cost can shift so much. There are cost effective ways to get absolutely professional […][email protected] (Jason Wydro)