Listen in to Jason’s podcasts on iTunes or Feedburner. Jason discusses a variety of topics from organic search engine optimization to custom WordPress plugins.
Jason’s approach is basic and gradient. He speaks in layman’s terms with technology and explains things in a very easy to understand way.
Listen to Online Marketing Podcast episodes by clicking a title below, or listen on iTunes.
- McAfee Website Blacklist Warnings: “Slightly Risky”, “Very Risky” and “Safe”; WebAdvisor; The Facts; False Positives and SolutionsIn this Podcast, I discuss the McAfee WebAdvisor Blacklist and the various statuses; go over false positives and a forum thread dealing with the problem.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Consistency in Brand and Promotion – Quick TipQuick tip on the importance of your brand and consistency of promotion.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Online Millennial Marketing Foundations for the Private Practice [email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google “Slow” Labels in Search Results & The Future of Page SpeedWhat is the new Google “Slow” label and what does it mean? How could this effect your business in Google’s search engine? What does the future look like in relation to website speed, mobile/portable devices, smart phones and more. Google Slow Label example on mobile device. Photo Credits: w3developing and K. Neeraj Kayastha[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- 10 Best Practices of Modern Online PresenceIn this podcast I cover the critical and important top 10 best web and online practices in descriptive detail. Find out how you stack up to these ten points and grade your online presence.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google Search Engine Guidelines – Episode 3 – Are You a Victim of Link Scheme (you wouldn’t even know it!)?A little known secret about your links floating around the internet. What appears to be helping could be working directly against you. Listen in on this episode for details straight from the Google Webmaster Quality Guidelines.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google Search Engine Guidelines – Episode 2 – Avoid Automatically Generated ContentQuality content is what makes the internet a valuable thing. Google has some very specific suggestions and guidelines when dealing with content and their search engine. Listen in while I cover the next major topic.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Google Search Engine Guidelines – Episode 1 – Introduction and BasicsWhat are the very basics of optimizing your website for Google? Would you feel comfortable telling a Google employee of the tactics you are attempting?[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Question ] – Why Did My Site Drop Position in Google? And “Get Rich Quick” SEO Exposed!Have you ever wondered why your site lost position in Google? Doing good one day and lost the next? What causes all this to happen and why is it so difficult to get a high position on Google? In this podcast I explore some uncharted territory and go where few would go to discuss the […][email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Special Guest ] – Chef Cristian of Tampa Bay – How His Success Depended on the Internet and Online StrategyChef Cristian on the Halloween special to talk about how his cooking businesses started and how important his website and the internet played in his success. Learn more about Chef Cristian. Chef Cristian[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- What is HTML Really? – It’s Certainly Not a Programming Language!The acronym HTML is often very confused by business owners. In this podcast I break it down in simple words so it can be easily understood by business owners and non-techies alike. What is HTML Really!?[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Client Question ] – Why Does Website Development and Design Pricing Fluctuate So Much?If there is one question I have hear a thousand times it’s in relation to why website services fluctuate so much in cost. In this podcast I go over the 3 main reasons I’ve experienced and learned as to why the cost can shift so much. There are cost effective ways to get absolutely professional […][email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- What is a Website Overhaul, Revamp, Remodel – Oil Change Time!Technology moves so fast the lifespan of a website presentation often goes fast. Every two-three years a website naturally falls off the “modern” wagon and is due for an “oil change”. Find out what a revamp is and why it is so important to stay in the game. What is a website overhaul or revamp?[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- What is a CMS (Content Management System) – It’s Really Not That Scary!If you are a website owner it is very important to understand what a CMS really is. It is very often confused with other things and it is very applicable to the success for any competitive online business. It applies to all types of businesses. What is a CMS?[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- What is Online Presence Really? – Same as 95′?Online presence has really become a large part of online success. But has it really changed?[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- Nothing is More Important for Online Business Presence – User Interface Series – Vol 1There are a lot of important factors of a successful online presence, but none go above this. Online Strategy Podcast[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Special Guest ] – SavvyCard Lead Developer Eli Wheaton Tells the Future of Business CardsSpecial guest Eli Wheaton shares his latest product info about SavvyCard – the future of business cards! Eli is the lead developer of the the SavvyCard project. Check out Eli’s SavvyCard. Want your very own SavvyCard? Get it now! Hire Eli for private website work. Check him out: Eli Wheaton.[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Customer Question ] – What is the Most Cost Effective Method to Promote My Business Online?In this podcast, I answer a client question about which method of online advertising is going to be the most effective for his business. I go over some of the very specific questions I would ask and how I am going to approach his campaign for optimized success. Targeted Marketing[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- What is Responsive Web Design?In this podcast, I answer the question: What is Responsive design? I give some real life examples and explain why it is so important for modern business and the future of online presence. OSP 20131016 – What is Responsive Design[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- [ Live Interview ] – Alumni Social Media Facebook Group Manager Tips & DiscussionAlumni Relations Manager Facacebook[email protected] (Jason Wydro)
- McAfee Website Blacklist Warnings: “Slightly Risky”, “Very Risky” and “Safe”; WebAdvisor; The Facts; False Positives and Solutions